- Frame Width: 127 mm
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Temple Length: 124 mm
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Frame Weight: 13.4 g
ENJOY YOUR SUNSHINE TIMES with Cyxus Polarized Sunglasses
- POLARIZED LENS - Polarized sunglass anti-glare and restore colors. Your eyes will be more comfortable and you can see better.
- UV400 PROTECTION - Provide 100% UV blocking, against UVA/UVB radiation. Protecting your eyes from longtime UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy.
- VINTAGE DESIGN - Extreme style meets extreme comfort with this vintage pilot frame. With various color frame and lens, show your more unique charm.
- TAC MATERIALS - Made of high-quality TAC lenses and stainless steel frames. Stable and Durable, with various colors available.
- NOTE - Sizes are manual measurement, the actual size to prevail in kind.
These plastic full-rim classic pilot-style TAC kids/teens dark blue frames come with polarized grey lenses with a blue mirror coating. They are also UV 420 lenses for that extra protection on the eyes, as well as a keyhole bridge design for that stylish look. Please note: These are non-prescription sunglasses.
These polarized lenses fight glare, boost contrast, and improve clarity. They are an excellent choice for driving/military/tactical, and outdoor activities such as water sports, fishing, cycling, riding, hiking, boating, and golf.
TAC lenses offer superior visual and polarization clarity, They are hard coated to resist scratching and block out 100% of all harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers, and are also lightweight and highly impact resistant.
Matching your Cyxus sunglasses to your outfit, and coordinate your glasses with any accessories you wear, including jewelry, hair accessories, handbags, and scarves, Creating A Perfect Look With Your Glasses.
Do you know you can add your prescription to the glasses? Click HERE and Save 30% with code: PC30.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please check out our Return Policy first.
A full list of the countries where we ship glasses is available on the Payment Page. For more info you can check out our Shipping Information page
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.